About the Activity:
- Enjoy a jeep ride through the rough terrains of the nearby regions of Pushkar in Rajasthan. You will be riding over the sand dunes of the desert and then glide down, completing a dune bashing experience, all the while witnessing the local lives of villagers who live in these areas.
- The open area provides you with a great view of the Aravali range stretching beyond the plains and surrounding the city of Ajmer, not so far away from here.
- During this 20 km ride, you will get to witness attractions and experiences that will dazzle you. Like the famous rose garden of Pushkar, and a majestic sunset on the dunes.
- Also, during the 1 hour of riding, you will get to experience an authentic side of the Rajasthani culture as you interact with the famous Kalbeliya tribe.
- The experience will start from the Pushkar Fair Ground and will also end at the same place.
Timings: 7:30 AM - 5:30 AM
Minimum number of people required to book the package is 4.
Capacity: Min 4 | Max 5
How To Reach?
The Brahma Temple is located in the middle of the city. You can Easily go there through local or public transport /private transport.