Visit 007 Island!
This tour covers some of the most beautiful and interesting tourist places in Krabi. Witness the spectacular scenery of Phang-Nga. Witness the Bay national park, beautiful mangrove forests and ancient limestone caves at Phang-Nga. Take a picture at the most picturesque and famous vertical limestone rock standing tall in the clean green waters.
Visit Koh Talu where the guides will let you know about the ancient limestone caves and bizarre rock formations. Take a picture at the main destination of the tour, Koh taboo (Nail Island) also named as the JAMES BOND ISLAND, it is surrounded by bizarre rocks and beautiful Sea.
Enjoy your delicious seafood special lunch at the special Muslim floating village of Koh Panyee. Go and take a dive in the waters or just relax at Koh Nok. You can also indulge in snorkeling to explore the marine life at Koh Nok if you are a fan of adventures. You can also choose the traditional longtail boat instead of the speed boat for the tour.
- 08:00 a.m.: Pick up from your hotel to the pier.
- 10:00 a.m.: Take a Longtail or Speed boat from the Som-Chong pier.
- 10:30 a.m.: Visit James Bond island, Phing Kun island.
- 11:00 a.m.: Sea canoe at Thumiod.
- 11:30 a.m.: Visit Panyee village, walk to see floating stadium and school.
- 12:00 p.m.: Back to the pier.
- 01:00 p.m.: Enjoy Thai buffet lunch at a local restaurant at the Elephant camp.
- 01:45 p.m.: Visit Monkey temple (charges extra on site) and relax at the waterfall.
- 03:00 p.m.: Transfer back to your hotel.
- 05:00 p.m. - 08:00 p.m.: Arrive back at your hotel.
Note: This tour only operates on Tuesday and Friday.
National Park and snorkeling fees are not included in the package(to be paid on spot)
Child ticket is applicable for ages 4-10