Overview of Elephant Jungle Sanctuary in Phuket - Flat 15% off
A day with the national animal of Thailand.
Elephant Jungle Sanctuary, Phuket will give you an exciting experience that you will cherish and always remember. Spend a day with the majestic elephants in their natural surroundings, learn about their history, behavior, and nature which has been changing throughout history. Seize the opportunity to meet, greet and have a fun time with the friendly elephants, have a mud spa and jump for a swim with these beautiful and cordial elephants.
Also, the activities do not end as you get a traditional Thai lunch and the beautiful surroundings of the jungle with mountains and beaches, so you can explore the area amongst the elephants which will be more than happy to welcome you in their home. All this experience will be under the safety and guidance of the sanctuary professionals and in a safe environment, so you feel safe and your safety is the top priority at all times. Also, a tour guide will be present with you to clarify all your questions and give you deep insights about elephants and the sanctuary.
The tour has two timing options, i.e. early morning (at 06:30 a.m.) and afternoon (at 11:30 a.m.).
The duration of the tour will be 6 hours and will be as follows:
- Pick up from your hotel in Pattaya City.
- A scenic and beautiful drive to the southeast of Pattaya City to Pong District.
- Arrive at Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Pattaya. Enjoy a welcome snack, sip tea or coffee, and learn about elephants as you are given an introduction to the program. Change into traditional Karen-clothing and assist with the preparation of natural dietary supplements for the elephants.
- Meet the elephants. Feed them and administer dietary supplements as you learn their stories. Play, interact and take photos with the elephants in a natural setting.
- Mud spa with the elephants.
- Join the elephants in our specially constructed outdoor ‘Elephant Shower Room and cool down as you bathe them.
- Use the facilities to take a (regular) shower, dry off, and change clothes.
- Eat a lunch of traditional Thai food, freshly cooked Pad Thai, and seasonal fruit, before saying goodbye to the friendly elephants you can learn how to make Elephant poop paper.
- Leave the Elephant Jungle Sanctuary and drive through spectacular island scenery.
- Drop off at your hotel in Pattaya.
Note: Pick-up & Drop-off will be from/to your hotel in Pattaya.
Children aged 11 years and above will be charged as per the adult fare.