About the Activity:
- Mussoorie is one of the most beautiful hill stations in the north, so much so, that it is sometimes even referred to as the queen of the hills. This walking tour will bring you the best in this lovely city.
- As you walk through here, you will be coming across a number of great attractions of Mussoorie. And introducing a unique way of exploring, the guide on this tour will be taking you to places in a manner of storytelling.
- Starting from the St Pauls Church in Mussoorie, you will leave for the tour which will last for about 2 hours. During this time, you will cover major attractions like Kellogg Memorial Church, Sister Bazaar, Prakash store, an English Style Bakery, British Cantonment, and Himalayan View from Red Hill, finally ending the tour at Chaar Dukaan.
- The highlight of the tour is the inclusion of places, tips, and stories that you would not otherwise find on the internet. And it is a given, that by the end of the tour you will develop a great perspective of Mussoorie, and will look at in a manner different from before.
- And to make it even more amazing, you will get a souvenir from the team as the tour comes to conclusion.