About the Activity:
- Pushkar is a great pilgrimage city in the middle of Rajasthan, where people from all beliefs and walks of life come to explore and enjoy the beauty and spirituality of the place.
- This camping experience on the Sami Sand Dunes, 8 km away from the city, is replete with many elements of nature that make this an ideal place. There are gardens of Rose and Marigold, wild animals and beautiful birds, and the amazing views of sunrise, sunset and the moon.
- The campsite provides 5 AC Swiss Cottage Tents, and 4 Air Cooled Cottage Tents, each of them tastefully decorated with wooden furniture and come with attached washrooms. There is also 24-hour electricity on the site.
- Also, one can enjoy the delicious buffet dinner around the bonfire and mesmerizing folk performances by the locals. The package offers 2 different kinds of activities for you to enjoy: a) Camel Safari and b) Jeep Safari.
- The camel safari starts at about 3:30 PM, while the jeep safari begins between 5 PM and 6 PM.
- Minimum Number of people required to book this package is 2.