Check-in: 5 PM
Check-out: 9 AM
About the Bhandardara Camping:
- Arrive at the Bhandardara campsite on your own by 5 PM in the evening and check in to the allotted camps.
- Spend some time exploring the area before settling around the campfire for a session of stories and singing with dancing.
- Enjoy a scrumptious dinner and after dinner experience fireflies during forest visit before settling in for the night. (Depending on availability of fireflies)
- Wake up early to see the beautiful sunrise & a mesmerizing sight of the lake in the morning hours.
- Have your breakfast and spend some time at the camp before checking-out and bringing the camping to an end.
About the Bhandardara:
Bhandardara is a holiday resort village near Igatpuri, in the western ghats of India. Bhandardara Lake camping is one of the most amazing and highly favorite camping and picnic spots for lovers of nature. Located near Igatpuri in the Western Ghats of India, it is a hotspot of tourism for its natural beauty and the attractions nearby like the many hills, waterfalls, Wilson dam, and Arthur Lake.
This camp by the lake is a great place to stay and enjoy a getaway in the lap of nature. Complete with comfortable tents and mattresses, the place even has clean and hygienic toilets to make the place and even more wonderful experience.
**NOTE: You can also opt for a variant in which the transportation is available from Kasara station to Kasara station. In that case, The pickup timings will be at 2:50 PM from Kasara station.