Distance from Mumbai to Alibaug: 95Kms
Distance from Pune to Alibaug:142 Km
How to Reach?
You can easily reach the campsite with the help of public or private transport.
About the Camping in Alibaug:
- You will be arriving at the Alibaug campsite on your own and will be getting a welcome beverage with a snack.
- After settling into the tents, the rest of the evening is for you to spend on your leisure.
- Click pictures, watch birds nearby or just sit on the shore and enjoy the breeze.
- Spend the evening with bonfire session, music and stories before dinner is served with both veg and non-veg options available.
- Grab a good night's sleep with the sound of waves lapping on the shore.
- You will be given a wake-up call in the morning, followed by a hot breakfast.
- Post this, you will check out of the camps to bring the experience of Alibaug beach camping to an end.
- Check in : 3:30 PM
- Check out: 11 AM
Minimum people req: 2
About the Alibaug:
Alibaug is a rather well-known yet offbeat destination near Mumbai, Maharashtra. One of the major reasons behind the popularity of this small town is the presence of multiple beaches of this town on the west coast, which also means that this quaint little town offers amazing views of the sunset over the sea.
Camping in Alibaug is built on a beach is an amazing way to spend an amazing getaway from the city and on a secluded piece of coastline with your near and dear ones. You can experience the views of the sea, with many shacks built as parking spots for the boats of local fishermen, and many other such amazing views, including a mesmerizing sunset. Enjoy the cool and refreshing breeze coming in from the sea as you sit on the sand enjoying the feeling of being here. The Alibaug camp offers tents, beds, cushions and a pullover, shall anyone feel cold.