A bicycle day!
Get away from the city noise and surroundings and have an experience like never before. Cycle in the Green Lung, a large park in the Bang Krachao area. Explore the beautiful place and surroundings, on a bicycle to get the best in the area and also have a day full of exercising and an experience you've never had before.
The Green Lung area has been named the Best Urban Oasis by Time magazine, visit the 250-year-old Wat Paket temple. Also, refreshments at a treehouse which will give you the views above the trees. You can also have a local meal in the area, relax more and also get to see Siamese Fish Fighting Gallery.
The tour will be as follows(Full day tour):
- 8:00 a,m.: Meet up at hotel lobby (in Bangkok area)
- 9:00 a.m.: Leave Bangkok and head to Bang Krachao area in Samut Prakan.
- 10:00 am.m: Arrive at the first stop, Wat Paket. This old temple was built over 250 years ago. Explore the temple area.
- 11:00 a.m.: Time for delicious refreshments at Bangkok Tree House. Thanks to its location above the trees, you can enjoy a lush green view at this cafe.
- 12:00 p.m.: Have a local meal in the area. Try different Thai food here too.
- 1:00 p.m.: Bike to Sri Nakhon Khuean Khan Park and relax in more greenery.
- 2:00 p.m.: Check out the one and only Siamese Fighting Fish Gallery, which is also in the Bang Krachao area.
- 3:00 p.m.: End of our private Bang Krachao bike tour. Return the bicycle to the shop and get ready to go back to Bangkok.
Tour options are as follows:
Half-Day Tour(3 Hours)
Full-Day Tour(7 Hours)
Note: Pick-up & Drop-off will be from your hotel.