The ancient historic kingdom!
If you love history or just like to visit places with astonishing and marvelous architecture, then it is a must visit to the ancient and historic Ayutthaya city. Established around 400 years ago as a capital kingdom, it holds in itself breathtaking and wonderful temples and other ruins which will surely take your heart away and give you peace and serenity.
A one day tour to the beautiful ancient city will not only be a good getaway from the city crowd and noise but will also be a great adventure as you will explore the 400-year-old kingdom. Get ready to time travel and find yourself in one of the most scenic and serene places of all time.
There are 2 ticket options:
- Group tour
- Private tour
The tour will be as follows;
- 6:15 a.m.: Meet up at our meeting point, - Hotel lobby (in Bangkok City Centre area - Please check Joined tour pickup area )
- 7:30 a.m.: Depart from Bangkok to Ayutthaya (Ancient City)
- 9:30 a.m.: Visit Wat Phu Khao Thong This temple is located outside the city of Ayutthaya,
- 10:00 a.m.: Visit The ancient palace and Wat Phm Si Sanphet. Visit Viharn Phra Mongkol Bopit one of the largest bronze buddhas in Thailand.
- 12:00 p.m.: Thai Lunch.
- 1:00 p.m.: Visit Wat Lokaya Sutha which a large reclining Buddha made of brick.
- 2:30 p.m.: Visit Wat Phra Mahathat The construction was begun during the reign. King Borom Rachathirat I in 1374 A.D.
- 3:00 p.m.: Continue to Summer Palace The Royal Palace at Bang Pa-In is used occasionally by their Majesties King Rama IX and Queen as a residence and for reception and banquets.
- 4:00 p.m.: Back to Bangkok
- 7:00 p.m.: Arrive in your hotel