Here is What You Can Do at Night in Phnom Penh.
- Snacking on delicious street foods late at night will never disappoint you.
- You can enjoy the night market at the riverside.
- Be a part of the traditional Cambodian folk dances at the National Museum.
- You can hit the 308 street at Bassac Lane to check out the relaxed bars and pubs.
- If you love the view from the top, then do visit the (sky)bars.
- Satisfy your food cravings at the local restaurants.
Here Are Top 10 Bars and Clubs You Must Check Out
1. Eclipse Sky BarLocated on the 23rd floor of the Phnom Penh Tower, this sky bar is the perfect viewpoint of the city. Be it a rainy night or a warm night, the open-air siting of the bar is a must-have experience if you are in Phnom Penh.
This restaurant cum bar is a perfect hangout place. The bar has a wide variety of cocktails and classy wines. The dining section of the Eclipse sky bar offers a savory menu of Western and Asian cuisines. Salmon grilled, duck breast, and shrimp skewers are the main attraction of their delicious menu.
Address: Phnom Penh Tower, Street 232, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Contact: +855 23 964 171
2. Candy BarHead down to the Candy bar, located near the riverfront, to feel some hit in the middle of the night. With over 100 charming hostesses and authentic food, this bar offers a little extra to the visitors. This place is a hot topic for locals and international tourists.
Alluring interior, soft music in the background, comfortable cushioned seating, delicious snacks and drinks, and candy bar has loads of attractions for you. Soothing, enchanting ambiance of this bar will make your nightlife in Phnom Penh a memorable one.
Here’s a pro tip, if you are visiting a candy bar, don’t forget to order their Thai and Western dishes. Especially the authentic Khmer.
Address: #24-25 Street 136, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Contact: +855 12 255 425
3. Elephant BarThis classic bar in Phnom Penh will add extra essence to your nightlife. This bar has stood there with pride since 1967. If you are a traditional food lover, make sure to show up to this bar for once.
The floral beer garden is the main attraction of the Elephant bar. But, the bar closes at midnight, so make sure to visit before the clock hits 12.
Address: 92 Rukhak Vithei at Preah Monivong Blvd, Phnom Penh
Contact: +855 23 981 888
4. PontoonIf you are a party lover, then Pontoon nightclub might interest you. With a large dance floor and a large bar, Pontoon is the best place to chill at night. The club is open for seven nights in a row. Each night the bar changes its party theme and DJ for the visitors.
This place is more famous for the live drag show and cabaret show. Pontoon is the main attraction for all the locals and as well as the travelers.
Address:80 Jayavarman 7 St. (172), Phnom Penh City, Cambodia
Contact: +855 10 300 400
5. Cadillac Bar & Manhattan LoungeCadillac Bar & Manhattan Lounge is a bar cum restaurant. The classic atmosphere and the savory menu is enough to make anyone fall for this bar. The list includes delicious dishes like pot pie, gumbo, pizza, meatloaf, lasagna, roasted beef, and much more. The large section of refreshing drinks like mojitos, cocktails, beers, and ciders is the perfect option to make your night enjoyable.
Address: 219E Preah Sisowath Quay, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Contact: +855 87 513 045
6. Club LoveClub Love is one of the best pocket-friendly nightclubs in Phnom Penh. Club Love is located on the top floor of the Duplex Cafe. You can spend your whole night dancing one your feet. This club opens every night to entertain the locals and international travelers. From Hip-Hop to Pop, you can dance on your favorite tunes all night long. The club also offers various deals on select days. If you are lucky, you may get one or two shots at a low price here.
Address: 3, Street 278, Wat Langka, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Contact: +855 70 856 195
7. Riverside BistroRiverside Bistro offers the best dining and drinking experience in the city. Their mouthwatering menu includes BBQ, Asian and Western cuisines, pasta, Khmer food, Pizza, and much more. The drinking section of Riverside Bistro is pretty impressive, with some excellent quality wines and cocktails.
The free wifi and pool table is a bonus feature of this fantastic spot. Also, the place offers live music from the philippine band every week from Tuesday to Sunday. Great food with excellent music, your night could never be this better.
Address: House 273A Oknha Ouk Lonn St. (148), Phnom Penh 12204, Cambodia
Contact: +855 23 213 898
8. PitStop BarThis small, cozy bar offers a fantastic company of beer, pool table, cocktails, and free Wi-Fi. The customer-friendly staff of this bar will play any music on your request.you’ll I feel welcomed by the whole city once you visit the PitStop Bar.
Address: #48Eo Street, Rue Pasteur No. 51, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Contact: +855 97 943 1189
9. Cafe MetroKeep yourself energetic throughout the night in Cafe Metro. This cosmopolitan club in Phnom Penh has a fantastic interior decor to attract travelers. The club offers various drinks, from wine to fruit juices, you can have it all.
Address: Street 148, Phsar Kandal 1 Commune Daun Penh
10. Che ColuWrapping up the countdown with another popular bar cum restaurant in Phnom Penh. Che Colu has a wide range of cocktails and wines to satisfy your thirst. If you are planning to visit this place, don’t forget to try their Mediterranean cuisine to know this place in a better way.
Address: 6B, St 302 BKK1, Phnom Penh