Hitched a ride on a nondescript highway? Motorcycled your way to Ladakh? Stayed in a tree house in Kerela? Cycled across the hills of Western Ghats? Pulled any crazy stunts which you want our readers to know about?
You found the right place! There are so many travel blogs out there, rich with accounts, that leave you with a sense of wanderlust. We would love to read all that you have to say and more!
The best travel blogs will be featured on Holidify.
“Why is Holidify doing this?”
We are compiling this list for travelers who are interested in reading travelogues to plan their trips. They get to know more about their desired travel destination and YOU get to share your stories with them. Moreover, we seek to build a platform where various bloggers across different cultures and regions connect with each other over their travel stories of India, and share valuable insights which can be gained solely through personal experiences.
“Why is this great for me?”
1.) The Top Travel Blog will be featured as the Blog of the Month for 30 days on Holidify’s Blog
2) Top 5 bloggers will get exclusive interviews with Holidify which will be featured in subsequent posts
3) Top 10 blogs get shared on various social media platforms and email newsletters by Holidify
4) All our favorite travel bloggers get featured in the Ultimate List of Travel Bloggers in India which will be published on Holidify with links to their blogs and social media handles
5) A swanky badge that you can add to your blog certifying you as a top travel blogger in India
“Yes, I’m in! What do I have to do?”
If you want to be featured on the compendium, fill out this form.
We are looking for some serious travel porn here so give us good reads highlighting your memorable journeys!
- Form Link: Travel Blogger Details
- Make sure your blog covers travelogues based on India
- Deadline for submitting the form is 7th June, 2015
What are you waiting for? Early bird catches the travel bug. Go!